Work With Us Foundation provides sustainable employment to Canada's marginalized populations. As such, preference will be given to people experiencing barriers to employment in Canada.
We have a current opportunity for full-time warehouse associates with the premier recycling organization in BC.
If you're looking for a long term opportunity to work with a well respected organizations and enjoy being part of a successful team apply today.
What you will do:
- Working in a production line environment
- Auditing bulk container bags for premium customer
- Maintaining a clean work station
- Counting and sorting containers
- Working closely with recycling machinery
- Work with a small collaborative team
A successful candidate will:
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be reliable and always on time
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be detail oriented
- A great team player!
Why work with us?
- Opportunity for long term employment
- $16 per hour with benefits and vacation (after probationary time
- Full-Time: Monday to Friday 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm shifts
- Close to Skytrain, very transit accessible
We are accepting resumes and conducting interviews immediately. Cover letters are not required.