WorkWithUs is a non-profit charity that specializes in helping individuals experiencing barriers to employment find sustainable careers.
We provide purposeful work by partnering with companies that are proud of their diversity and inclusion programs.
Are you looking for casual, Part Time shifts?
With WorkWithUs you will have access to flexible, Part Time Warehouse and General Labour roles throughout the Lower Mainland!
A successful Warehouse Associate on our WWU team is required to:
Why work with us?
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds
- Have CSA approved steel toe boots, safety (High-Vis) vest and work gloves
- Ability to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility in working hours and availability
- Any valid Forklift certification an Asset (not required)
- A valid Class 1 or Class 5 (with Airbrakes) an Asset (Not required)
- Positive, ready to work attitude!
We are accepting resumes and conducting interviews immediately. Cover letters are not required.
- Market-Related Pay rates
- Flexibility - pick & choose which assignments you want to take on
- Fully Paid – Group Health/Dental Plan
- Benefits continue when you are between assignments or off work